- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Dr. Frederick's Original Fabric Toe Cap (Large)
|Price:||£12.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SET OF 4 FABRIC TOE SEPARATORS: Get a total of 4 Dr. Frederick's Original large size toe cap separators that will help provide relief from the pain and irritation of ingrown toenails, calluses, corns, overlapping toes, bunions, and hallux valgus.
- FABRIGRIP MATERIAL STAYS PUT: Soft, breathable, lightweight material has staying power to cushion your feet all day long. Trim spacers with a pair of scissors, or fold, to get the perfect size.
- TAKE A STEP TOWARDS LESS PAIN: Our fabrigrip toe protectors are designed to provide gentle cushioning of your toe, encasing them in a soft protective sleeve to reduce toe pain and irritation.
- GET BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE: Corns, calluses, blisters and ingrown toenails shouldn't stop you from doing what you love - dance, run, walk, and hike, all while protecting your feet.
- PLEDGE TO ALWAYS BE ETHICAL: The team at 'Dr. Frederick's Original' is headed by medical professionals and will never make unfounded claims about the benefits of our products. Some competitors offer a 'cure', but correction of underlying causes with these and similar devices is not typical.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
What do I get? 4 Dr. Frederick's Original Fabrigrip Toe Caps/Toe Separators - large size. Think of them like a bootie for the smallest part of your foot, that pads each toenail, callus, corn and blister.
How do I use them? Simply place these large size tubes over any toe that needs protection from rubbing and irritation! Can easily be trimmed or folded to fit your exact needs.
Made from Fabrigrip! Our special material gives you the best of both worlds - sturdy cushioning gel to pad your toes, and soft dry fabric to help stay in place!
Why are we different? Because Frederick Medical Supply is committed to making you a happy customer. No matter what. Don't suffer in silence any longer. Our toe caps will help you get back on your feet and back to doing the things you love.
Cushions help provide symptomatic relief for: Bunion, Corns, Hammer toe, Ingrown toenails, Calluses, Joint pain.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Dr. Frederick's Original Fabric Toe Cap (Medium)
Bought these not for my feet but for my hands, they are great if you have a rag nail that keeps catching on everything, but I guess they would be good for the feet also.
Awesome just what I need, I cut the tips off so my toes can breath. I bought several products from this great company.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
PROS: they're good if you have pain or ingrown toenails, easy to use, adjustable.
CONS: may cause sensitivity, hard to get on, not good for toes that just had surgery or growing a fresh toenail