Dr. Frederick's Original Donut Cushion - 18" Inflatable Ring Cushion - Hemorrhoid Treatment, Bed Sores, Coccyx & Tailbone Pain, Pilonidal Cyst, Perineal Pain, Child Birth, Prostatitis - Gray
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SUPERIOR CUSHIONING: The ring shape distributes body weight evenly without putting pressure on the perineum to help relieve pelvic, perineal, and anal pain. This allows for effective pain relief and healing of the affected area.
- COMFORT & DURABILITY: Soft & durable material conforms to your body for superior cushioning while resisting punctures and leaks. Holds weight up to 330 lbs.
- CLEAN & HYGIENIC: The synthetic flannel cover is hypoallergenic and machine washable providing you with a safe and clean cushion. As an added bonus, our cushion is made latex free. Rest assured your backside will be better off than it is now.
- ODOR FREE: No toxic rubber smell like our competitors products. We hear customer complaints about the toxic smell of other inflatable cushions. We give your nose a break with our odorless material.
- EASY INFLATION: Fast and easy inflation by mouth or with the included air pump. Other cushions are difficult to inflate and can leave you feeling short of breath. With our included air pump, you will always be able to inflate your cushion quickly and easily.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Original Donut Cushion helps redistribute your body weight over the ischial tuberosities (aka "sit bones") to prevent pressure on the perineum or "pelvic floor". CUSTOMIZED COMFORT The level of inflation can be varied to meet your individual needs--soft, medium, or firm.
Compared to rubber ring cushions, The Original Donut Cushion is made from a super durable nylon PVC with a flannel flocking, which is more resistant to temperature, sunlight, drying and cracking.
- Soft & durable nylon material conforms to your body for superior cushioning while resisting punctures and leaks.
- Latex Free
- Maximum Weight: 330lbs.
- No toxic rubber smell like our competitors products.
- Small portable design fits in your pocket.
- Won't crack like rubber ring cushions.
- High flow, easy inflate valve can be used by mouth or with a pump.
- Won't leave impression marks on your skin.
- Won't stick to your skin like rubber rings.
USED TO RELIEVE PAIN FROM: - Prolonged Sitting
- Bed Sores
- Pressure Sores
- Decubitus Ulcers
- Fractured Coccyx
- Tailbone Pain
- Perineal Pain
- Pilonidal Cyst
- Pelvic Floor Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome (CPPS)
- Hemorrhoid surgery
- Child Birth
- Anal Fissures
- Anal Tearing
- Anal Surgery
- Rectal Surgery
- Perineal Surgery
- Prostate Biopsy
- Vaginal Surgery
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After just ten days of use still very happy and the pain and discomfort has almost gone.
I have to sleep, sitting upright.
This cushion has really helped.
Do not over inflate it, and take time to adjust the pressure and position.
The little pump takes a while to do the initial inflation, but is excellent for subsequent "tine tuning"
I am a smallish person, would recommend a modular foam cushion instead.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Perhaps mine was defective. So pretty useless!