- Visit the Foot Care Store for our range of athlete's foot and fungal nail treatments, electric pedi skin removers, foot soaks and more.
Dr. Frederick's Original Covered Toe Spacers - Gel Shields - 2 Pieces - Bunion Pain Relief
|Price:||£10.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- SET OF 2 COVERED TOE SPACERS: Get a total of 2 Dr. Frederick's Original soft, gel toe spacers that will provide padding and protection from toe overlap and help relieve pain from bunions.
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE: Made of a soft, medical grade rubber called thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), these easy to clean spacers stretch and slip on easily, and each corrector is reuseable and adjustable too.
- TAKE A STEP TOWARDS LESS PAIN: Our covered gel toe separators provide realignment of your big toes while protecting and cushioning bunions. Splint, space, pad, protect, cushion, support, shield, and correct toe alignment, all with one set of Dr. Frederick's Original toe pads.
- WEAR WITH ALL KINDS OF SHOES: Soft toe protectors shield your bunion, act as a gentle straightener, and prevent overlapping in boots, dance shoes, and even help runners achieve relief from corns and calluses.
- PLEDGE TO ALWAYS BE ETHICAL: The team at 'Dr. Frederick's Original' is headed by medical professionals and will never make unfounded claims about the benefits of our products. Some competitors offer a 'cure', but correction of bunions with these and similar devices is not typical and usually requires corrective surgery.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
What do I get? 2 individual (1 pair) Dr. Frederick's Original Covered Toe Spacers - fine for small, medium or large feet.
How do I use them? Place them around your big toe and second toe, to get gentle realignment and stretching of toes, alleviate pressure points, and straighten bent toes.
How do I take care of them? Our gel TPE toe spacers are easy to clean and reuse! Just wash with soap and warm water and let air dry. Avoid over-stretching and exposure to sunlight to prevent discoloration. For best results, wear under snug fitting socks to prevent rubbing and blistering.
Why are we different? Because Frederick Medical Supply is committed to making you a happy customer. No matter what. Don't suffer in silence any longer. Our gel toe spacers will help you get back on your feet and back to doing the things you love.
Helps provide symptomatic relief for: Bunion pain, Hammer toe, Hallux valgus.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
In response to my original post above the company responded to me with an unexpected means of working through this problem, that I simply did not expect. While, for me, the product did not fit, this was a surprise and the company deserves a five for trying to make this right. rrh