Dr. Frederick's Original Gel Pad Bunion Sleeves - 2 Bunion Booties For Bunion Relief Before And After Bunion Surgery - Wear With Shoes - Large - W7-14 M5-13
|Price:||£13.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- INCLUDES 2 BUNION BOOTIES: Don't be confused by other products. Our bunion booties come in a pair, because you probably have two feet! Am I right?
- TARGETED 'LOW PROFILE' CUSHIONING: Our bunion bootie has a squishy gel pad positioned exactly over the 1st metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint--which is where your bunion comes from--to provide relief EXACTLY at the site of your pain.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST MEDIUM/LARGE FEET: Our bunion booties are made of super stretchy material to accommodate almost any foot sizes. Try them for yourself. If they don't fit, we'll give you a refund. No questions asked!
- A NOTE FROM HAPPY CUSTOMERS: You may find that our bunion booties work well for many situations, but our happiest customers say they work the best with snug fitting socks. This helps prevent bunching and rolling of the bootie.
- PLEDGE TO ALWAYS BE ETHICAL: The team at 'Dr. Frederick's Original' is headed by medical professionals and will never make unfounded claims about the benefits of our products. Bunion pads & spacers are designed for pain relief both before and after surgery. Some competitors offer a 'cure', but correction of bunions with these and similar devices is not typical and usually requires corrective bunion surgery.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Safety Information:Consult your physician before use, especially if you have diabetes.
Directions:USE: Best results when worn with socks. Wash regularly. CARE: Machine or hand wash with soap and water. Air dry only.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews