- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Dr Dre: The Biography Hardcover – 24 Feb 2007
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Top customer reviews
The book really is an inspiration for all as well, it shows the value of individualism and uniqueness, Dr Dre is to date the best Music producer the world has ever seen.
quick trivia - How many children does hip hop icon have?
BUY IT - A MUST READ
This was a very interesting read, made me appreciate the Dr all the more, for realising he only ever had one passion in life, Music.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would recommend the book for a Dre fan. For someone looking for a good hip hop bio/auto-bio I would recommend Jermaine Dupri's book which has a lot more in depth info regarding J.D. and the things that happened to get him where he is today. Its not totally fair to compare a biography with an autobiography, so this Dre book did what it could given what I'm sure was available to work with.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Rap & Hip-Hop
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Dance, Rap & Reggae > Rap
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Black Studies