on 15 December 2014
Great book!
on 2 December 2009
This 'Pet Owner's Manual' lacks detail if you are considering installing a dovecote or similar base for your pets. It does however give excellent detail on hand rearing stock and breeding.
on 17 July 2011
This book gave me all the information l needed as l had just had a pair of Diamond Doves,it provided me with all the knowhow necessary on feeding and breeding and rearing these birds. A very helpful book to add to your collection,l now have 3 pairs of these lovely birds.
on 4 April 2011
I inherited doves when we moved. Knowing absolutely nothing about doves I got this book. It covers quite alot of subjects and very easy to understand. Though I have had to ask questions on Dove blog sites to fill in some of the answers to my questions that the book just does not cover.
on 25 March 2013
I chose this 5 star rating as I found this to be a full and very discriptive book about doves, gives a vast library of information, from rearing, handling and so much more, well worth reading if you are thinking of setting up a dovecote of your own.
on 18 April 2015
Good simple book, full of useful info for novice owner.easy to read not over complicated with fancy terms. Well worth the money.
on 1 January 2014
good info, happythis is a good staple book to have if you are into doves etc, lots of information and handy to have
on 24 December 2012
Very thin book not an awful lot of information definatly nothing in it that I didn't already know just a basic book
on 16 June 2013
This is ok if you want a caged bird. It is American and not so good if you have a dovecote
on 7 June 2016
Bought for a xmas pressie the person I bought it for was delighted