Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.99|
Save £7.99 (100%)
Dourado: A Dane Maddock Adventure (Dane Maddock Adventures Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 230 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 1 of 7 in Dane Maddock Adventures (7 Book Series)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Have a change write a good story with out the general gene
This edition includes an extract from the author's next book Cibola, which i can't wait to get hold of.
PS: This is published by a very small independent book company, so will not get the exposure it deserves. Please buy a copy and help to ensure good new fiction like this gets published instead of all the mass market Dan Brown copies.
There is constant movement, action and adventure in exotic locations across the world.
What I think draws me to the books though are the main characters whose enjoyable friendship and humour as a central feature is in contrast to most other books in the genre.
Life is too short to waste one's time on books written by an author too lazy to conduct any research or even to verify his facts.
No diver would look to a dive watch to find how much air is left (dive computer maybe), that is what an SPG is for; holding one's nose and popping one's ears is for descent - when the pressure is increasing not ascent when it is decreasing. No mention is made of bottom time limits (which at the 'shallow' depth of 30 metres is limited to 20 minutes unless decompression is planned.
Diving back to 30 metres having surfaced, then making a rapid (swimming!) ascent is a good way to get bent.
Could not bring myself to read any more. . . .
I never write a synopsis for books in a review I've read just how I feel about them
I think for me Dourado started a little slowly, but by halfway through I couldn't turn the pages fast enough.
The ending was just fantastic and I've now started book two "Cibola" in the Dane Maddock series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I read this as it was a free book I am on my third book in this collection they are a easy read worth a try.Published 5 months ago by Vernon M. Head
An enjoyable read which kept me turning the pages. Some new ideas on the biblical story of David and Goliath.Published 5 months ago by Allan Cartwright Author of The Wreck of the Lauradonna
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Adventure Stories & Action
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military