4FT6 Double 9-Zone Memory Foam Mattress with Pocket Springs - Orthopaedic Mattress - 10.6-Inch
|Sale:||£189.99 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£170.00 (47%)|
- WHAT IS A POCKET SPRUNG MATTRESS? -- A pocket sprung mattress is quite simply the very best mattress available. In these mattresses, the springs are sewn into individual fabric pockets. The fabric surrounding the spring functions like a shock absorber, increasing the firmness of the mattress and reducing bounce, which increases comfort. They provide better support for your body, as each coil absorbs the weight individually to allow the contours of the body to be gently and uniformly supported.
- HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT TO OTHER MATTRESSES? -- The pocket sprung mattress is ideal if there is a weight and/or size variation between you and your sleeping partner. The individual springs in each side will act to take the weight of just your partner so you won't be lifted or rolled over due to the impact of your partner's movements. So, if you move around a lot in your sleep, your partner is less likely to feel it.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? -- Pocket sprung mattresses were created to combat the problems one might experience with a bad back or painful joints by providing a firm mattress which offers targeted, tailored support. The appropriate support, and a reduction in pressure point pain can help sufferers to get a good night's sleep and much needed pain relief. With the help of it, you will be able to maintain a good posture whilst you sleep.
- ARE THEY ORTHOPAEDIC? -- The definition of an orthopaedic mattress is that is a specifically designed mattress to support the skeletal system. Throughout the bed industry you may find that pocket sprung mattresses are commonly referred to as orthopaedic. There is no official designation or government standard that will qualify one mattress to be designated orthopaedic and for another to not be. However most pocket sprung mattresses are considered the best for joint relief.
- WHY CHOOSE OUR MATTRESS? -- Because our mattresses not only have pocket springs, but also consist of memory foam.(Also known as slow spring back foam). The advantage with memory foam material is that when pressure is applied, the cells of the foam distribute air pressure quickly and will therefore not come back to its original position in a hurry. This leads to better comfort when you lie down on such mattresses as the pressure on body pressure points is reduced.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
BECAUSE SPECIALIZED, THEREFORE SUPERLATIVE QUALITY. -- Ej. Life
Ej. Life mattress contains individual wrapped pocket springs, giving independent support for every area of your body, eliminating roll-together. Additional key fillings offer extra support and comfort, including a deep layer of memory foam, providing a soft, luxurious feel.
● You get support in the right places with the help of individually wrapped pocket springs that work independently and closely follow your body.
● Top layer of breathable brocade fabric keeps you comfortable by reducing pressure points and properly aligns the spine while dispersing body heat and creating a cool surface.
● High Density Base Foam provides comfort and support for an undisturbed sleep by lessening motion transfer for sleep partners - you will not wake when they do!
● Stretch fabric on topside of the mattress moves with you to maximise comfort.
● 9 comfort zones give very precise support and relieve pressure on your shoulders and hips.
● All of our Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations.
HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT TO OTHER MATTRESSES ?
The pocket sprung mattress is ideal if there is a weight and/or size variation between you and your sleeping partner. The individual springs in each side will act to take the weight of just your partner so you won't be lifted or rolled over due to the impact of your partner's movements. In a traditional open coil system the springs are interwoven, so when pressure is applied to the springs at one end it can have an effect on the springs at the other end causing the 'roll together' and a feeling of being bounced about when your partner sits or moves on the bed. These problems are eroded by a pocket sprung mattress and if you move around a lot in your sleep, your partner is less likely to feel it.
Tests have proven that pocket sprung mattresses reduce body strain as compared to conventional mattresses, as they adhere to the shape of the body. The natural alignment of the spine is not compromised and body weight is evenly distributed. The various support zones provided in the mattress ensure that relevant body portions are accorded the right support, with special emphasis on the spine and lower lumbar region.
BREATHABLE BROCADE FABRIC
Top layer of breathable brocade fabric keeps you comfortable by reducing pressure points and properly aligns the spine while dispersing body heat and creating a cool surface.
● Soft and comfortable, flexible and strong, anti-static, wear-resistant and anti-pilling.
● Absorb sweats and keep you away moisture to restrain the growth of bacteria and mold.
● The surface is make up of many breathable irregular rhombic shapes, which can enlarge
the support capacity of the mattress and make you have a comfortable sleep.
COSTANT TEMPERATURE MEMORY FOAM
It can automatically get the human body's temperature and create a smart ergonomic shape to meet the optimum body stress allocation and slow down blood vessel & nerve compression. In this case, you can have a relaxing and comfortable sleep without anxiety of turning over and stiff neck in the night.
● Package and Shipping Weight: This mattress is delivered in a small box, as it had been rolled and vacuum packed(About: 60x12x12 inch), allowing for easy storage and movement through tight staircases and doorways ; please allow 24-48 hours for mattress to fully decompress.
● Note: Wait 24 hours to recover its original shape.
● Warning: Keep distance and enough room to the mattress when opening, as it may have a risk to smack people when expanding.
● We offer a 3 months full refund service. If you are not satisfied for any reason you can return it for a full refund(including the round trip postage), and you will have nothing to lose.
● All of our Mattresses comply with UK Fire Safety Regulations.
● Ten-year of after-sales service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My previous solid foam solid matress with 2" memory foam topper lasted 5 years and collapsed in the middle and the outside edge even though I turned it top to bottom every month. This is why I chose this mattress with the induvidual "springs".
It really is a differant sleeping experience. I have a 'Fitbit' which monitors my sleep pattern. Comparing the results from before my old mattress collapsed to this new mattress I am sleeping longer and getting a better quality of sleep.
Time will tell how it wears.
It is extremely soft, your body sinks in halfway through the matress. It's so soft, I can press half of it just with my hand (see picture). This position is not anatomically good and it makes me wake up with back pain regularly (this pretty much never happens with other mattresses).
Make sure you know what softness of a matress you want, this is certainly not a medium one.
As previously stated, in other reviews, stand clear when unpacking. You would not believe a double mattress is in the packaging it arrives in, but it is! There were two of us unpacking, so we could control the "unfolding".
This is a great mattress.
Most recent customer reviews
Initially I thought it was going to be too soft for me and thought I'd have to return it, but I then had the best sleep on it and have continued to do so.Read more