Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Doro Secure 580 Sim Free Mobile Phone - White
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Doro 580 Secure mobile phone cements Doro's commitment to bringing a device for everyone. Attractive to those who may otherwise be housebound, giving them the confidence to know that if needed, family and friends are simply a press of a button away. Like other devices in the Doro range, the Doro Secure 508 is a minimalistic handset yet offers a wide variety features, giving you a panic button and phone all in one.
- On the front there are 4 speed dial keys labelled A-D, and numbers of friends or family can be pre-programmed. For added safety and security on the back of the device is an assistance key; with a simple press a text message is sent to all recipients, giving the location of the device, and a call is also made to the first number that has been programmed. Another added benefit here is when the assistance call is made, the device automatically goes in to hands-free mode.
- The Doro Secure 580 offers increased personal safety and security, giving the user peace of mind and also family members the knowledge that they are only a call or text away.
Please note that devices dispatched from and sold by Amazon are automatically registered on CheckMend and the National Mobile Property Register (NMPR), this information is shared in accordance with the Amazon.co.uk Privacy Notice
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
An easy-to-use handset
Doro Secure 580
UK Mains Charger
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
One thing to be aware of, and this is no slight on Doro, is that if you are setting up a sim that requires registering by phone then this will cause you issues. I initially got a Tesco mobile sim but because there is no keypad on the phone I could not phone to go through the automated registering process (I.e. Press 1...) so could not get this registered. Switched to EE and this automatically picked up the registration once put into the phone and was topped up (at a local convenience store).
All in all would highly recommend this, now have my mum, siblings and my own phone number to hand so safe in the knowledge that my dad can contact us in an emergency. Phone is a nice size and comes with charging cradle.
become confused and worried. Finally many of the features did not need setting up in her case as she cannot wander off. Not having to set these up, was a relief as it took me a while to get the hang of entering my own number. It is easy but if you are used to smartphones, you have to regress a little to your first mobile phone & use that type of logic. Overall, Its a marvellous solution to a complicated problem.
My one reservation however is the on/off button was so small. Why couldn't this have been the same size as the rest or at least a bright colour perhaps.
I would definitely recommend this mobile for anyone who needs an easy to use phone to make calls.
Be aware though that you will need to be careful how you top it up - you can't type in voucher codes! Online should be fine.
And getting the settings synced from the web the first time was a real pig - a bit of googling required. After that no problem.
My only complaint is the tiny button to switch the whole mobile on and off. Wish we'd bought it earlier.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased the phone for our disabled son who is also blind. He finds it easy to use and the buttons are well designed.Published 13 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this phone for my 89 year old grandmother. I found the phone very easy to set up and my grandmother finds it very easy to use.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
Quite exceptional product, so easy to use, especially for people with limited hand movements or learning difficulties. Read morePublished 26 days ago by David James
This is a phone for those of us trying to satisfy the niche market of the elderly parent.
I have a box of mobile phones my 80 year old elderly arthritus suffering mother... Read more
Bought for my mother who has recently been diagnosed with dementia. The product does give peace of mind - it is easy for her to use and also has nice features such as being able to... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Killa 77
I bought this for my 96 year old Mother in law. It has 4 preset numbers and is prefect with just one button to press to ring a member of the family, especially as she now finds it... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tessa
After a lot of looking This mobile is ideal for my father who has AMD and therefore limited sight he is able to contact me in an emergency. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Graham Ferguson