Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Doro Phone Easy 612 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
|Price:||£56.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£73.01 (56%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- HAC (hearing aid compatible)
- Camera resolution (0.3 megapixel)
- Assistance button
- Loud and clear sound
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black
The Doro phone easy 612 is a stylish and durable clamshell mobile phone for answering and ending calls with a simple flip. The Doro phone easy 612 mobile phone has an easy to use camera which lets you take and send photos in a snap. The Doro phone easy 612 mobile phone also has design features such as raised edges, soft touch coating and widely spaced concave keys that provide excellent handling.
Further features of the Doro phone easy 612 mobile phone include: Speakerphone, backlit keypad, startup wizard, FM radio, dial up safety alarm, key tone, camera resolution (2 megapixel), image viewer, calculator, games, calendar with reminder, daily reminder, wake up alarm, SIM toolkit, remote programming (OTA), 60 call log positions, 3 one touch memories, 300 phonebook positions, photo phonebook, multiple numbers per contact, list top 10 contacts, colour display, big display text, adjustable text size, customisable wallpaper, 20 polyphonic ringtones, visual ring indicator, vibrating ringer, 7 ringer volume settings, ringer off setting, microphone mute, 7 volume settings, tone control, SMS & MMS reminder, adjustable multi tap timing, voice message (MMS), soft touch coating for better grip, standby time (upto 533 hours), talk time (upto 12 hours) and vcard support. The Doro phone easy 612 mobile phone also comes with a 1 year warranty
1 x Doro 612 Handset
1 x USB charger and plug
1 x Charging cradle
1 x Lanyard
1 x Battery
1 x WEE leaflet
1 x Manual
1 x Headset
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) First and foremost, she can hear on it! So the advertised extra loud settings worked.
2) It comes with a set of paper instructions (a rarity these days, which may not bother those of us who are use to just googling them but does tend to bother those of the older generation who find it a little harder to change their ways).
3) I didn't have to teach her how to use it, she could work it out herself (and that's saying something for mum because she's a total tech-phobic). The reason she could use it was because the layout is that standard 'old fashioned' pre touch screen phone set up where you have two options at the bottom of the screen and two corresponding buttons to select them. Elderly people who dread new tech like it when everything works the way it always has (and I like it when I don't have to explain everything several times over!)
4) Not mentioned in the sales pitch, but a big added bonus for us, is the fact that there is large assistance alert button and a lanyard so that she can wear it hanging round her neck and essentially use it as a panic button. You can link up to 5 phone numbers to the panic alert so when it's pressed the top person on the list will be called and texted with a pre-set message. If they don't pick up within 60 secs it then moves on to the next number on the list and alerts them etc. My initial skeptical assumption was that I would now be constantly texted when something in her handbag nudged it, so we've only put my number in to test it ... 1 week later I haven't had any texts so it gets the thumbs up.
5 ) It's well designed in that it feels nice to hold in the hand and has good quality, easy-to-press buttons.
The only negative thing is that I was a bit disappointed that it doesn't have a torch. I'd have thought an "award winning" phone would have one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice easy straightforward phone for anyone just wanting to text, call or take picturesPublished 5 hours ago by Janet Baines
Perfect for my father. Easy to use, easy to see, easy to here and, bonus, it fits easily in a shirt pocket!Published 2 days ago by Rebecca Pearce
Delivery, packaging etc all first rate and this is the best mobile phone for older people or those who do not want to be confused by too much technology - simple to use, reliable... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Margaret Carlin
Great phone for older people and speed dialling so easy. Great features and highly recommend.Published 4 days ago by caz
Has proved a great hit with my wife who couldn't come to terms with an iphone and only wanted a phone which could handle calls, texting and photos. Read morePublished 8 days ago by JBC
Arrived a day early and has proved a very good buy, all the features I wanted are there and I recieved good help from both Amazon and Doro to solve an already existing problem... Read morePublished 16 days ago by David M.
Very pleased with the phone purchase and would have no problem in recommending it.Published 21 days ago by RebeccaKelly