- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
A Doric Dictionary: Doric-English, English-Doric Paperback – 1 Dec 1996
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Rich in tradition and heritage, the local words of Buchan, Moray, Angus, Aberdeenshire and Kincardineshire are comprehensively listed in both Doric-English and English-Doric, providing instant access to the appropriate Doric word.By the author of "Teach Yourself Doric".
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Languages > By Language > Other European Languages > Celtic Languages
- Books > Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauri > Slang & Idioms
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics