on 2 March 2006
My 2 year old daughter had just got into Dora. The dvd is better than the programs on television because you can change the language. This dvd can be played in English, French and Spanish.
The plots of each story are all basically the same but my daughter seems to like this, although I must say I find the English speaking voice very annoying - it is far less annoying with the French speaking Dora!. I would recommend this DVD on many levels. Its fun but can be educational if you want to use it in that way. I wish more childrens dvds had multiple languages to help them pick up languages and also subtitles to help young kids to learn to read.
on 12 January 2006
Very educational and fun dvd. My daughter first started watching dora on Nick Jr and is now building the dvd collection. It teaches spanish as well as english. Very catchy songs. Good gift for any little girl.
on 5 June 2013
My kids have loved this - their first exposure to Dora as we've never seen it on TV. Both of them, 2 and 4 years old, have been joining in with the words and actions and it's the one thing they both seem to like to watch. A definite hit.
on 28 September 2013
Great DVD, just what I was after. My son Loves Dora but it is only on Pay TV so I brought a few of these (much cheaper) and he can watch them when ever he wants
Prompt Dispatch and Delivery too.
on 11 January 2016
My little boy loves Dora, he loves DVD but it does keep getting stuck and I have to fast forward it, the DVD has done it from first use but isn't scratched so don't know why it does it. Hoping it will stop doing it
on 7 February 2009
We've had this DVD for a while, but it still gets watched often. Dora's adventures teach teamwork and thought before action, both good things for young children - and some older ones, too - to learn.
on 5 January 2014
Dora the explorer city of lost toys and lost squeaky DVD induce two more episodes. They are:

Sticky Tape when Dora helps Benny the Bull before it will arrive at crocodile lake.

Berry Hunt where Dora and Boots search for Blueberry's at Blueberry Hill before Swiper steal them.
on 11 May 2012
I bought this DVD for my 2 year old daughter to expose her to foreign languages while she is being entertained. She absolutely loves it and watches it over and over again. She has already picked up a lot of spanish words and can even count to 5 in Spanish!
on 12 September 2011
bought for my grandaughter who loved every minute but i found it well produced with a nice story line. the characters are appealing and this is a very good product for young children.
on 5 October 2013
My daughter is a fan of Dora and these DVDs are perfect for taking to parents house or for when we have a chilled out morning at home, as very educational.