- Visit our Nursery Furniture and Bedding Store for a wide range of nursery essentials to help you create the ideal bedroom for baby.
- Looking to decorate your baby's bedroom? Check out our selection of Nursery Decorations eligible for free UK delivery--including wall stickers, lighting, framed pictures and mobiles. Free delivery details and conditions.
Doowell Activity Charts Magnetic Tell the Time
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Learn to tell the time in different ways:- in words, digital and 12/24 hour.
- Activity pieces placed on the chart help children make the association with different times of day
- Ideal for home or classroom
- Age: 3+
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Children will have hours of fun with the Tell the Time magnetic learning clock as they learn to tell the time in words, digital and 12/24 hour-clock, stage by stage. It features rotating hands and 68 colourful magnetic pieces including activity pieces to associate the time of day with their normal activity which will help reinforce genuine understanding. Also included are lots of colour coded pieces to learn minutes, hours and the time in words. The included teaching guide will help parents and teachers educate their children with this tricky but vital concept.