- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
Door Gym, HiHill Doorway Pull Up Bar 8 Grips Exercise Bar Portable Tough Steel Construction Chin Up Bar 250lb Train Upper Body and Core Work Out at Home(IRG-01)
|Price:||£39.99 FREE delivery.|
- Multifunctional Usage: Different grip positions allow you to do various exercises including pull-ups, push-ups, crunches, etc. Meanwhile, various exercises help you strengthen arms, chest, core and back as well
- Easy to Install: It is easy to assemble which design fits standard doorways without damaging the door. Portable design makes it easier for you to have your own indoor gym
- Non-Slip: Being made of non-slip EVA foam, it not only prevents you from scratch caused by your door frame, but prevents sliding and interruption during your exercise
- Durable: Heavy duty and high grade steel facilitates its stability to bear more strength and weight without being out of shape or broken damage
- Package Contents: Screw driver, straight steel pipe, straight plastic pipe, curved steel pipes, screw combination, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The high stell offers a maximum load of 250 lbs. Durable and won't be broke easily
The paint on the surface of the whole bar learns from automobile painting process which works well on preventing from oxidation
The soft foam made of EVA will protect your hands while training and it is anti-slip
This training bars of the door gym can be installed with ease and you don't need to drill holes
It can not only be used to do pull-ups but also do sit ups and push ups to train the core and your full body
Item weight: 2.6KG/ 5.73lb
Assembled size: 98*34.5*27.5cm
Material: Carbon stainless steel pipe, foam, PP
1x User Manual
1x screw driver
1x straight steel pipe
1x straight plastic pipe
2x curved steel pipes
several screw combination
Before using, please follow the introduction of the manual
While using, please check that our equipment can fit the size of your door
well and it is fixed on the door firmly to make sure your safety
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When purchasing I was concerned about how stable it would actually be. However, when mounting onto my door frame, it wrapped around the underside of the top of the door frame and anchored well. I did not at any point feel that it might break or give way.
Above the doorway, there is one tiny black mark where the paint has rubbed onto the wall but it is very minimal and no damage to the wall has occurred.
Overall, a solid piece of equipment for a good price.