- Also check our best rated Smart Phone reviews
Doogee X6 Pro 5.5'' Android 6.0 64Bit Unlocked FDD-LTE 4G Smartphone - MT6735 Quad Core 2GB/16GB Dual SIM Mobile 3G OTG OTA GPRS Wireless Update SIM-Free Phablet (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Phone is the upgraded version of Doogee X5 /X6 ,Come with MT6735, Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with 1.0GHz, Cortex A7 Quad-core processor and 2GB RAM +16GB ROM
- Support 2G network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G network: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz; 4G network: FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz (Band 1/3/7/8/20)
- 5.5 inch large 2-point-touch IPS capacitance touch screen, with 1280 x 720 pixels HD screen
- Supports Android navigation, built-in GPS navigation with A-GPS assisted
- Supports Smart Wake ,Double tap to wake ,Air Gesture Sensing, Ultra Experience--Wireless Update and most APK format Android game and applications
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
SIM Free Smartphones, DOOGEE X6S Dual SIM Unlocked Mobile Phones, 4G 5.5 Inch HD IPS with 6.0 Android Phone - MT6735 Quad Core - 8GB ROM - 8.0MP + 5.0MP - Long Standby Smartphone - Black
SIM Free Mobile Phones, Blackview BV2000 4G Dual SIM Cheap Smartphone, 5.0 Inch HD Unlocked Phone with 8MP Camera, MTK6735 Quad-core 8GB ROM, Andriod 5.1 Cellphone with Two Original Battery Covers
SIM Free Smartphones, DOOGEE X5 Max Dual SIM Unlocked Mobile Phones - 3G 6.0 android Smart Phone with 5 Inch HD 1280*720 - MTK6580 Quad Core - 4000mah - 5MP+5MP Cameras - Fingerprint Sensor Smartphone (White)
Mobile Phones Cheap, DOOGEE X20L 4G Unlocked Dual SIM Free Smartphones, 7.0 Android Phone - 5 Inch HD IPS screen - 2GB RAM+16GB ROM - MT6737 4xCortex-A53 - Dual 5.0MP Rear Camera - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||DOOGEE Mobile||SolCasa||DOOGEE Mobile||Amazon.co.uk|
|Display Size||5.5 inches||5.5 inches||5 inches||5 inches||5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||—||15.5 x 0.9 x 7.89 cm||14.5 x 0.88 x 7.26 cm||14.15 x 6.97 x 1.04 cm||14.5 x 0.88 x 7.19 cm|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||326 grams||174 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|Operating System||android||Android||Android 5.1 Lollipop||Android||Android|
|Special Features||—||8.0MP camera; MT6735 Quad Core; Long Standby; 5.5 Inch; Android 6.0||MT6735 ARM Cortext - A53 1.0GHz Quad-core; 5.0” HD 720*1280; 4G LTE; 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM (TF 32GB); android 5.1||5.0 inch IPS screen,super slim body; 4000mAh big battery; 360°fingerprint sensor; 8.0 MP+8.0 MP camera; Android 6.0,dual SIM||Android 7.0; Dual Camera; 4G; Unlocked; Dual SIM; 2GB RAM+16GB ROM; MT6737 4xCortex-A53|
|Wireless Communication Technology||—||—||4G||—||3g|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Model:DOOGEE X6 Pro
Shell Material: Plastic
Band:2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz; 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz£»4G: FDD-LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
SIM Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (One Standard SIM Card Slot, One Micro SIM Card)
Service Provide: Unlocked
OS: Android 6.0
CPU: MT6735, 64 bit Quad-Core, 1.0GHz
GPU: Mali-T720 MP4
Resolution: 1280*720 pixels HD
Type: IPS, 2 Points-touch screen
Audio File Format:MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
Video File Format:3GP/MPEG4
Image File Format:JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
FM Radio:Yes, earphone needed
Earphone Port: 3.5mm
Card Extend:Support Micro SD card(TF card) up to 32GB extended
Camera/Picture Resolution:Dual Cameras, 2.0MP (interpolation to 5.0MP) front camera, 5.0MP (interpolation to 8.0MP) back camera with flashlight and auto focus
GPS: Yes, built in, also support A-GPS With EPO assistance to speed up positioning
WIFI:WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
1 x 3000mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual (English)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very slightly non-stock build of Android, but that's OK. Nice feature of Android 6 is the ability to format an SD card specifically for that phone, so you can use to install apps as well as store photos - my Samsung S5 has specifically disabled this feature on the Samsung version of Android 6. Why....?
- The phone itself has a nice large display, that is reasonably high resolution.
- Decent amount of RAM and storage (2/16GB)
- Powerful little Android device for Apps etc. (various benchmark/reviews I looked at suggested that for the price it was very powerful)
- Not too much bloatware installed, though there are a few Doogee-specific things I have not yet tried
- It is a bit smooth/slippery which is why I got a case pretty quickly
- The photo quality is not brilliant, though they are quite high resolution - I assume the lens is not so good then. To be fair, I am comparing to the camera on my Samsung S5, which is very good.
- The flash does not give a uniform light. If you use a flashlight app, you will see concentric rings of varying brightness. This will certainly have an effect on photos taken in low light.
- Battery charge life is OK - only about 2 days on complete standby. Don't use it enough to know what the usage life is.
- Recently, there was an OTA update to fix some bug in the stock version. I set this going, but on restart it hung. I needed to remove the battery AND the SD card to get it to recover. On recovery, I could not see the SD card any more, so a re-format was necessary (praise be to Google Drive!). I suspect therefore that the OTA update did not account for the presence of a formatted SD card.
Al in all, an OK phone, but I don't think I would rely on it as my primary one.
But now I have learned that this phone comes preinstalled with malware built into the firmware.
It acts as if it is the it's wireless update software part of the phone but further research has shown that this peice of software sends information such as full text message content, location, phone i.d., records among other information.
I set up a firewall on my phone and found that every 10-20 minutes or so this software tries to send information to a server in China and as far as I'm concerned it's an unacceptable amount of personal information.
I also ran the Malware Bytes software on the phone which confirmed that the software is indeed malware leaking valuable information without consent.
The price of software is installed as wireless update under the guise that it will give you the latest firmware updates for your phone but this is untrue
The actual name of this software is adups fota update.
Do a search for this and you'll soon see the dangers relating to it.
So unfortunately I thought this was a good phone, but now I wish i could give it 0 stars.
My recommendation.... Definitely don't buy this phone or any other Doogee products as i have heard they are also plagued with Malware.
I hope this has helped!
Scrolling the apps screen often starts some random program. Tapping an app icon to start it might just result in the screen scrolling down a row, up a row, having no effect, or, if you are lucky, starting the app.
Google Maps is rendered unusable because you are unable to pinch and zoom in. In fact, no matter how hard you try, it only zooms out, so you are left looking at a tiny map of the UK, like from space.
Using YouTube gives you a random selection of videos as scrolling the list selects some video in passing even though you didn't tap on it. Trying to control which video to watch is just useless, never mind trying to do anything 'advanced' like read the comments.
The keyboard input also drives you crazy as the letter grid does not align with the 'touch' grid - i.e. tapping one letter will frequently select the one next to it. And then again, maybe it won't select anything at all. There seems to be no way of adjusting the keyboard alignment that I could find. It makes trying to type anything a pointless and frustrating experience. Entering a password correctly is 'mission impossible'.
Other poor points:
The battery life is not good - about 6 or 7 hours if you are doing anything with the phone. But even if it is idle, it seems to use a lot of power in the 'phone idle' state according to the Android battery stats - way more than all the other processes put together. It also seems to take hours to charge the battery.
With the abysmal touch screen, about the only thing you could usefully use this phone for is tethering. Even there, performance is not good and frequently cuts off my iPod (which used to work just fine with a MiFi unit). That might be down to the Android OS - who knows?
Call quality is OK but sometimes distorts a bit. This may be due to the network but the volume of a call isn't that great either.
The physical controls placement is also awkward, especially the volume controls.
Does the phone have any good points?
Well, connectivity seems to be OK; 4G seems to work fine and the actual display isn't too bad. If only they had invested more in the touch screen. Audio playing is acceptable but even my old Nokia Lumia 520 beats it in that department. The camera isn't all that brilliant either.
All in all, you'd be better donating your money to charity rather than buying this phone. At least you'd feel a lot better and less stressed!
Most recent customer reviews