on 4 May 2016
Fabulous little book (be warned this is quite a small book) probably 5" x 3". Some real gems in there advice wise, but not to be taken seriously by the modern girl (unless, of course, you want to). It went down a treat as a hen night gimmick gift.
on 23 June 2014
Bought as a cheap wedding gift addition - gave couple cash for a honeymoon but it was nice to have something to wrap up to give them.Also bought the "don'ts for husbands"

It's a pretty small book, really only suitable as an addition or a little something as a bit of fun.
VINE VOICEon 1 September 2013
This is an attractive little book which will feet easily into pocket or handbag. The hard cover makes it able to take wear and tear. As it is a light hearted gift for a bride I have only had a quick glance at the text and it is very much 1913 attitudes. I think the modern day brides will find it amusing. That is my purpose. I like it.
on 30 January 2016
A very funny and worthwhile item my partner lived it. I felt it was rather small( about half the size of a post card) but she was happy as it fitted in her handbag so she could show it to friends
on 3 April 2018
This book is great but so small you can barely read the writing. I returned as it was a hen party gift and not suitable as I wanted to be able to write in the book as well.
on 19 April 2018
great little book
on 22 October 2013
I enjoyed reading this book. It is short - can be read in one sitting- but it gives an insight into life in Victorian times and is quite funny because the advice is aimed at people with such a different lifestyle to our own. I will be buying the other books in the series.
This would make a funny little wedding gift.
on 4 September 2015
Based on the reviews of others, this was bought as a light-hearted gift for the bride-to-be. It's beautifully presented as shown in the picture, as you would expect an "old" book to be. The pages of the book are of good quality and cream in colour. It's a lovely little book.
on 27 February 2018
Fun gift for a friend!
on 29 October 2017
You need a super magnifying glass to read this. The book is no bigger than the size of a match box. If I had realised I probably wouldn't have bothered. There's small then there's TINY.