Don't Get a Job, Build a Business Paperback – 1 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bord Gais Energy Book Club recommended read '...full of shrewd psychological as well as business tips'...'insightful' This book is a well-considered treatment by authors Baker and Hession, who bring their coaching and entrepreneurial experience to bear on the subject of setting up a business. -- Frank Dillon
About the Author
Joanne Hession is passionate about small businesses and has worked with county and City Enterprise Boards throughout Ireland. She was listed as one of the top 100 all-island businesswomen by 'Irish Entrepreneur' and 'Your Business' magazines and as one of the top entrepreneurs in Ireland by 'Prudence' magazine. She runs the business training company QED training. Joan Baker works as an independent business consultant in New Zealand, but returns home to Ireland several times a year. She has written several books on business and financial issues for the New Zealand and Australian market.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I helps clarify some greyish areas that surround start up businesses.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Law for Small Businesses
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Starting a Business