- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Don't Die Young: An Anatomist's Guide to Your Organs and Your Health Hardcover – 2 Jan 2007
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Aims to do for the human body what Top Gear does for cars' The Times 'Crammed with fascinating facts and top tips for living' Good Book Guide 'Her air of carefree capability is devastating' Sunday Times 'A really good read for people of any age ... So, read the book, watch the series, don't die of ignorance, and don't die young' South Wales Argus --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Alice Roberts is a qualified medical doctor and teaches Anatomy at Bristol University. She is a regular contributor to Channel 4's Time Team and BBC2's Coast series.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z