Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Jul 2008 17:20:37 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
what do you make of her this year as the main companion.
I personally feel that she is the best companion(along with Jack)on the show.
she has progressed so much,i liked her in TRB in 2006 but now i love her!!!
Tate and Tennant have great chemistry for the show and series 4 is the best!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2008 09:46:38 BDT
Phil Smith says:
I feel Catherine was given a pretty hard job in that people judged her based on her other work before she even stepped into the TARDIS. Funny how easily people forget that there was a backlash against Billie Piper initially and yet the general media comment since she left was how great she was and how much she is missed.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2008 14:41:11 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
i hope that she makes a cameo in one of the specials next year,you know just to bump into the Doctor.
I'll miss her.
But at least David is still the Doctor,so i can't complain.
and what a finale!!!! i was stunned:)

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Jul 2008 19:16:44 BDT
JoshuaB says:
I think Donna's character was excellent as just as loveable (though not quite as good) as Rose! I will miss her a lot!

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Aug 2008 18:13:47 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
oi!!!
i found Donna to be a far more accessable character on the show,very fun,and down right tells it how it is.
ill miss her loads:(

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2008 14:47:19 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Aug 2008 14:51:58 BDT
Customer says:
The only backlash regarding Rose was amongst the tiny portion of obsessive online fans, who coincidently, no one could give a toss about. She's popular with the majority of viewers, who are joe-public; indeed they are the ones who ultimately count when it comes to their opinion. Two of the episodes she returned for in series 4 received an AI (appreciation index) of 92!

I've loved every single companion, Martha is the lowest on my list, as lovely as she is.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2008 19:48:07 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
the highest the series has ever got...EVER!!!
i wonder if theyll make that Rose spinoff for one of the specials...thatd be cool...nd with the Donna from the alternate universe.
thatd be awesome

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Aug 2008 21:49:40 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Aug 2008 21:51:47 BDT
Customer says:
Yeah, I'd love to see Rose in Alt-Land but I think Journeys End was the last we'll ever see of her and Doctor 10.5. In some ways that's good because it means they can't spoil her ending (I'm hoping someone will do a tie-in novel on them or something) -- one Doctor Who magazine said that the Doctor (in a cut scene) gave Rose/10.5 a piece of TARDIS coral so they could grow their own TARDIS and travel in their universe.

Plus I'm sure Steven Moffat dislikes Rose quite a lot.

I hope Donna returns, so they can give her some closure that ending was cruel! Lol.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  3 Jul 2008
Latest post:  5 Aug 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about