- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Infinite Ideas (1 July 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190682116X
- ISBN-13: 978-1906821166
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 0.9 x 15.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,450,117 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Dominate your market with Twitter: Tweet your way to business success Paperback – 1 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"...book of the year so far finds its way to City Spy: Dominate Your Market with Twitter: Tweet Your Way to Business Success." --Evening Standard, 1st July 2009
About the Author
Jon Smith was involved in the start up of amazon.co.uk, kitbag.com and The Florist Exchange. As a consultant for the venture capital firm Chase Episode 1, he improved and researched business plans submitted by companies looking for investment. In 2002 he launched Toytopia, an online specialist toyshop, and since 2003 Jon has been managing director of Inpress, an organisation that provides sales, marketing and technical support to independent publishers. He's that rare person – an expert on the world wide web who you wouldn't mind sitting next to at a dinner party! Jon is the author of Web sites that work, Google AdWords that work and Get into bed with Google, all available from Infinite Ideas. José Llinares is SEO Manager at Aedgency.com. A sociologist, multimedia graduate, blogger and expert in digital marketing, he has worked in many areas including web development, marketing consultancy, online education and developing online business models.
Top Customer Reviews
The book is divided into seven main chapters - 'Twitter, what's it all about', 'The keys to success', 'Using Twitter to promote yourself', 'Using Twitter to promote your business', 'Twitter clients and applications', 'Twitter on steroids: extending the uses of Twitter', 'Twitter in the future'.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are in business or business startup then the last thing you need is to wade through a large massive book going on and on about stuff leaving you informed; but with little... Read morePublished on 23 May 2010 by OrganicGreen
Jon's SEO book was brilliant and his Adwords book was good but this was so disappointing. It was so light weight that it felt as if he didn't actually know the subject and was... Read morePublished on 25 Jan. 2010 by Geena D
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce