- Paperback: 244 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (24 Sept. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415555329
- ISBN-13: 978-0415555326
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.4 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 290,532 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Domestic and Sexual Violence and Abuse: Tackling the Health and Mental Health Effects Paperback – 24 Sep 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Catherine Itzin was Emerita Professor in Mental Health Policy, University of Lincoln, UK until her death on 9 March 2010.
Ann Taket is Professor of Health and Social Exclusion in the School of Health and Social Development, Deakin University, Australia.
Sarah Barter-Godfrey is Lecturer in the School of Health and Social Development, Deakin University, Australia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Violence
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychiatry