Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 May 2010
failed to deliver order. did not inform us of reason.contacted us after i gave negative feedback saying if i retracted feedback he would deliver order with no charge,didnt happen. receaved refund from amazon.my advice would be to avoid this seller.
R.Kirkham.
on 9 June 2009
This is a wonderful doll's house family, very funky indeed. Much loved addition to our house. Great service, would deal again. Only gave three stars for durability as the dolls are made from porcelin.Beautifully made though.
on 15 May 2009
My grandaughter is very happy with these dolls for her dolls house. Good to find something she can usecarefully and enjoy . I like the idea of the stand which can be removed if required.
on 18 October 2010
I thought these dolls could have been handled more for play if you use thenm at all they fall apart. Given the price I expected more. Could be more modern very dull and old fashioned
on 15 February 2010
Bought this family for my 7 year old Grand-daughter's dolls house. Great price and great fun!
on 3 December 2012
Very nice set of dolls, good price, very realistic and the right size for the house and my wife loved them.