Dollarization: Lessons from Europe for the Americas Paperback – 23 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
--This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
Louis-Philippe Rochon is the Stephen B. Monroe Assistant Professor of Economics and Banking at Kalamazoo College, USA where he is also Director of the Center for Policy Studies.
Mario Seccareccia is Full Professor of economics at the University of Ottawa.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Banking
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > International Finance
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners