- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Doing a Successful Research Project: Using Qualitative or Quantitative Methods Paperback – 28 Mar 2014
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This updated and revised version builds on the strengths of the 1st edition. Its comprehensive coverage, clarity of explanation and step-by-step approach makes this book an excellent resource for students undertaking a dissertation or research project. There is a clear line of commentary throughout which is rigorous but reassuring to students, enhanced with interesting examples and helpful suggestions. Students will find this an invaluable source of guidance throughout their research studies.' - Jill Annison, Associate Professor in Criminal Justice, Plymouth University, UK
'This book contains all the advice a student needs to design a hands-on methods project, to reflect on the process and to acquire transferable skills for the future.' - Ann Taylor, Lecturer in Sociology, University of Newcastle NSW, Australia
'This is an excellent guide for undergraduate students conducting research projects in the social sciences. It addresses many of the issues that students encounter and offers excellent practical advice. It is the best text on this topic I have seen.' – Patrick White, Senior Lecturer in Sociology, University of Leicester, UK
'Clearly-written and well-organized, this book is an excellent, introductory text covering a broad scope of research methods for beginning students.' – Gerardo Marti, L. Richardson King Associate Professor of Sociology, Davidson College, USA
This book contains all the practical advice a student needs to undertake a research project successfully, by guiding them through the process while assessing the different strategies available
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Could have gone into more depth into methodology philosophy but would 100% recommend to any undergraduate taking on a dissertation.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements > Equipment & Techniques
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Methodology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology