Doing History: Investigating With Children in Elementary and Middle Schools Paperback – 27 Jan 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Linda S. Levstik is Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Kentucky.
Keith C. Barton is Professor in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction and Adjunct Professor of History at Indiana University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Curriculum Planning & Development
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies