Doing Events Research: From Theory to Practice Paperback – 4 Apr 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dorothy Fox, PhD is a Lecturer in Events Management in the School of Tourism at Bournemouth University and has a background of mixed methods research. She has experience of supervising both undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations and leads the teaching of both the research methods module and the dissertation module for events management students.
Mary Beth Gouthro, PhD is Lecturer for BA (Hons) in Events Management Bournemouth University, Bournemouth. She also oversees Graduate and Professional Engagement for the Events & Leisure academic group at the University. Mary Beth’s research interests in events span the event experience, volunteering in events and event evaluation. Mary Beth draws from a cross section of professional experience that includes working with charities, corporate organisations and government. She is a member of the International Special Events Society (ISES) and Association for Event Management Educators (AEME).
Yeganeh Morakabati, PhD is a Tourism Risk Analyst (for the Middle East) and Research Methods Specialist. She is currently Senior Lecturer in the School of Tourism at Bournemouth University. She lectures and supervises undergraduate and postgraduate students in research methodology and marketing.
John Brackstone, BSc has undertaken and managed a wide variety of commercially focussed event and tourism research projects, including very large visitor surveys and event impact studies. John has managed research for event organisers at a national, regional and local level and advises and supports many organisations in their event research. He has a special interest in the practical applications of e-research.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Methodology & Research > Statistics & Research
- Books > Travel & Holiday