Doing Business in Thailand: The Essential Guide to Commerce for Foreigners Paperback – 15 Sep 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Peter has lived and worked in the Middle East, Thailand, Cambodia and Malaysia for the last 25 years. He now lives in HuaHin, Thailand. He has written six titles in the CultureShock! and Business series for Marshall Cavendish. Peter also writes fiction on environmental themes published as e-books on Amazon. Bea has lived and worked in Canada, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia and Russia. Currently she lives in HuaHin and is a Deputy Editor for Expat Ladies in Bangkok. Bea is a freelance researcher, writer, lecturer and trainer. She has co-authored two business books for Marshall Cavendish
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Law for Small Businesses