- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Dogs & Co Figure of 8 Dog Lead for dogs that pull. 3 leads in 1. Black
|Price:||£11.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Three dogs leads in one. a 'guide to use' included.
- Easy to use in any mode. suitable for most breeds.
- A fixed collar & lead, slip lead and halter.
- Soft padded nylon lead, comfortable for both walker and the dog
- Fully machine washable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Figure of 8 Dog Lead - Stops your dog pulling - NOW!
Dogs & Co famous Figure of 8 Dog Lead - the original and much copied dog lead that stops your dog pulling easily & quickly.
Made from strong, padded nylon with chrome fittings.
This dog training lead is padded for both the walkers and dogs comfort.
The overall length and width of the dog lead is L: 1.5m / 59" W: 2cm / 7/8".
One size fits all !
The Figure of 8 dog lead has three different modes, all are easy to adjust and use:
1) Fixed Collar and Lead - For use when the dog is calm and well behaved, and no extra correction is needed.
2) Slip Lead- if the dog is pulling, the slip lead mode will help to 'check' the dog. Canbe used as either a full check or half / partial check at the walkers discretion.
3) Halter (over the nose) - if out with a lot of 'distractions' and the dog is causing the walker stress. When the dog pulls, the lead will tighten, pulling the dogs head downwards into a naturally submissive position.
By simply movement of the lead through the '8' shaped buckle alters the mode of use.
Available in a choice of colours - Black, Red & Blue.
1) In the fixed collar and lead mode. The buckle prevents the 'collar' from tightening, the stopper, prevents the 'collar' from opening. Simply pull the lead through the buckle to adjust the size.
2) In the slip lead mode. Move the buckle around to the end with the chrome ring, the lead is now a slip lead. The Move the stopper down prevent the lead from opening too wide.
3) In the Halter mode. Pull a length of lead through the actual buckle itself to form two loops. Place the lead over the dogs head - the stopper positioned at the back of the head. The other loop is placed over the dogs nose, pull the lead to a comfortable position for the dog. Move the stopper down to prevent the loop from opening. Keep the chrome ring centrally at the back of the neck to fit correctly.
A "Guide to use" is included with every purchase.
Figure of & dog lead and a guide to use
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is simple to use, and when your dog is tired (and hopefully stops pulling!), you can just slip it over their head.
Definitely worth a try. One size fits all unlike other dog head collars.
It was recommended to me by a trainer and it really works!!!
I would definitely recommend it
You loop it over nose and it then comes around there neck like a normal lead.
Instantly she stopped pulling, in fact she refused to moved ( she was not impressed) Once i had opened the gate she roared off like she always do the lead pulled tight, she thrashed about abit then gave in and WALKED BESIDE ME. My god it was like a miracle.
Advise my neighbour to get one as her dog is exactly the same as mine and yep it worked a treat for her too.
NOTE: When adjusting the muzzle loop he slipped backwards out of the collar but luckily it was in a large field so after 5 minutes of cursing I got him back! I have only had him a few weeks so no recall yet (perhaps it was the way I held the collar?), to stop it happening again but I took a spring hook thing off an old training lead, I put the lead through the normal lead loop part then clip it to his normal collar. Even if the lead comes over his head the loop part will not come over the figure of eight buckle so he is still attached to the lead. You could use something else to go from the lead to a normal collar as long as it allows the lead to move. Other than that it works really well and is still worth 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
really good product it helped with training the dog NOT to pull to much.Published 7 days ago by arthur leach
Don`t like these.
Got 2 for my Border Collies who pull like crazy, trying to beat each other in the dog-walking Olympics. Read more
I use it with my Germansheperd, he use to be pulling hard sometimes. But now I can walk with him confidently with kids and pushchair.Published 16 days ago by Danni
Really good, stopped my 1 year old labrador pulling straight away.I had him on a harness and he saw a cat and nearly ripped my arm out of its socket. Read morePublished 20 days ago by mr s campbell
Best lead for a dog ever. My dog (springer spaniel) always use to pull on any lead. As soon as this goes on him he doesn't pull at all. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Adam Fox
Fantastic, great for stopping my big dog from pulling, also it hasn't left a mark on her nose like some nose leads do. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alison Rix