- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (22 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1478303816
- ISBN-13: 978-1478303817
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.6 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,841,066 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Dog: An EM Faustus Novel: Volume 3 Paperback – 22 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Trouble is EMF works on the streets. Now The Streets are a fantastic creation to rival the main protagonist himself. The Streets are really a character in the book and as such have a lot to say for themselves. The streets are the haunt of Vampires, (with speech impedements) the hosts of the Fae, muderous or otherwise, Werewolves, angels, demons and a whole cast of fantastic, interesting characters. All interacting well with our hero as he searches for the Dog in question, (amongst other things, this is not just a detective story about pets, in case you were wondering)
Mr Davison brings this whole mix to the boil time and time again. Holding extremly well onto the storyline whilst keeping the stew firmly readable and page turning (able).
I was suitably impressed with this first outing of Mr Faustus into print and I am sure and I hope that this is the precursor of many more to come. (I know there are many more adventures. Well at least one because it says so in the book) Finally I could not help but be reminded, (favourably) with Michael Moorcocks Jerry Cornelius novels.