on 17 May 2013
It is a really geeky and useful product.
Although, for a five star rating, it should probably have a slightly more secure lid. I would like to put it in my bag sometimes, but I'm always too afraid that the lid will come off.
on 18 July 2013
Mug comes with a lid to avoid spilling the content when trasporting; package is nicely coloured.
...and with this end all the good aspects.

Now, on with the drama:
The plastic has a bland coloure and it is frail to the touch.
The print is done with bad material and it goes off after a while u wipe it, just by touching it.
Furthermore, mug arrived already broken with hole in the metal part.

Absolutely not a good item, avoid it and save your money for other mugs!
on 5 January 2015
Loved this, however becomes hard to clean on the cap crevices, with washing by hand only the picture is eroding away. The nail holding the image and the metal together will rust over time.
It was pricey for the item and I expected better quality.
This arrived on time and with good packaging
on 19 August 2013
A good purchase made for a Hubby who has never grown up. A good size for decent amount of drink and nice and sturdy. Perhaps a little overpriced for what it is but then it is a branded product.
on 16 February 2014
I bought this travel mug because I love the design and I knew it was a bit leaky.
Turns out it is extremely leaky. If you don't have a cupholder in your car, it's not very useful. I put it in a plastic bag in my car and I had effectively no coffee left when I arrived at work. But what was worse is that the coffee had seeped between the stainless steel cup and plastic covering, so I have to disassemble it to clean it. Having said that it's still a nice mug, just not a travel mug.
on 12 July 2013
It is exactly what it says on the box and keeps your drink hot for at least two hours. It will save you a small fortune in hot drinks!

However, you have to make sure you carry it in your hand because it has a tendency to leak a bit.
on 27 May 2013
The TARDIS travel mug is a lovely gift for a Doctor Who fan. I bought it for my wife who has had lots of admiring comments at work. Only bugbear is the lid is only push fit, not screw on.
on 3 February 2014
My husband is a Dr who fan and was very impressed with this travel mug, hard wearing and well worth the money.
on 5 December 2014
My sister loved this. I got it as a gift for her. It does what it should.
on 30 March 2015
Arrived with two cracks down the front & looks cheap for the price.