on 23 December 2013
Absolutely appalled that my last review for this product was deleted! Cheap quality product which is not as described, and shockingly poor customer service from the seller. I hope this review will put at least a few people off this product before it is deleted again!

I have now had the item refunded after putting a claim in with Amazon A-Z guarantee. Shame the product description has still not been updated though - it's not a book, it's a folded piece of flimsy cardboard.
on 14 March 2014
I bought this as my daughter loves Doctor Who, even though she liked it and was very imaginative putting stickers in to create a scene, I found it quite bland. It's literally a piece of card thing, not a book, with stickers (which are quite flimsy) in. But you can't moan for the price.
on 1 February 2013
I bought this for my son who is a Dr Who fan. He loves it,and anything else to do with him. Great gift.
on 8 May 2013
Bought as a present for a David Tennant, Doctor Who fan who enjoyed it a lot. Very pleased. Thank you.
on 27 December 2015