Doctor Who - The Greatest Show in the Galaxy 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Although Ace hates clowns, the Doctor decides to take his companion to the Psychic Circus on the planet Segonax. There they find a group of scared performers who live in fear of the sinister and creepy Chief Clown.
But what is so dangerous about this particular circus, why is there such a small audience and will Ace be able to overcome her fear before it’s too late?
• Commentary With actors Sophie Aldred (Ace), Jessica Martin (Mags) and Christopher Guard (Bellboy), writer Stephen Wyatt, script editor Andrew Cartmel and composer Mark Ayres. Moderated by Toby Hadoke.
• The Show Must Go On Cast and crew look back on the making of this story.
• Deleted and Extended Scenes
• Model Effects Unused model effects shots originally intended for the story.
• The Psychic Circus A music video set to a song written by Christopher Guard and featuring vocals by Christopher Guard, Jessica Martin and TP McKenna. Produced by Mark Ayres.
• ‘Remembrance’ Demo Two scenes from Remembrance of the Daleks re-scored by Mark Ayres.
• Tomorrow’s Times – The Seventh Doctor The on-going series looking at the press coverage of Doctor Who reaches the Sylvester McCoy era. Presented by Anneke Wills.
• Victoria Wood Doctor Who sketch from Victoria Wood – As Seen on TV.
• Radio Times listings (DVD-ROM)
• Programme Subtitles
• Production Information Subtitles
• Photo Gallery
• Coming Soon Trailer
• Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
The story was originally broadcast on BBC1 between 14th December 1988 – 4th January 1989.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 70 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Negatives: Little continuity error with Ace wearing Bellboy's ring on her jacket in the previous story, Silver Nemesis.
Episode 1 is a tad slow as well.
9.5/10 highly recommend it!!!
The Doctor takes Ace to the planet Segonax and as usual his curiosity leads him to the Physic Circus where there are creepy robot clowns and why are there only 3 people in the audience.
People from different planets are drawn to the circus and are tricked into being the ones to entertain and if the audience doesn't like you then you get killed.
This is a great story for Sylvester as he gets to do some magic tricks in this episode and looks in his element whilst doing them.
We have the usual extras such as documentaries and Commentary from cast and crew.
If Sylvester McCoy is your doctor than this is one for your collection.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?