Top positive review
28 people found this helpful
Pretty good board game for Dr Who Fans
on 28 August 2013
This is a pretty good game. We've played the game with our 3 sons many times in the last few days.
1. The quality of the game hardware: gameboard, pieces, sets of cards, dice is very good.
2. The DVD clips are primarily from the new series (from 2005) rather than the classic series. However, they are all good and exciting clips. (Beware, though, some clips are quite scary!)
3. A game with 3-4 persons involved lasts about 30-45 minutes, which is long enough to keep the children interested.
4. The levels on the DVD are observational, casual and expert. The casual questions are relatively easy. The observational category is quite challenging! Expert questions can be very hard.
5. The coverage of the questions on the cards is very good, covering all eras of Doctor Who. There are some very challenging questions here.
We've had a lot of fun playing the game and I think it's been a good purchase. Worth the price.
We will definitely be playing this game regularly.