Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Doctor Who Tardis USB 4 Port Powered Hub Station
|Price:||£27.54 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This Iconic mini Tardis will make the perfect retro gift for any Sci-Fi fan and is a great retro style desktop gadget, allowing you to connect up to 4 USB devices at once! Now you Doctor Who fans can Retrofy any ordinary PC or laptop when you plug in this amazing and Iconic Doctor Who Tardis, adding that touch of 1950's Retro Style to your home or office. The sound and lights are activated whenever a USB device is plugged into the Tardis and the sound can be optionally switched off via an ON / OFF switch. This Tardis USB hub has 4 ports, measures approximately 11cm tall and comes gift ready, in its own Officially branded Doctor Who window box. A great retro gift idea for the fellow Whovians amongst you!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
You can use the TARDIS as a non-powered hub as well by just plugging it into your USB port and not using the power supply it comes with.
When you plug it into the USB port on your computer, the blue light on the top lights up and when you plug anything into the TARDIS itself, it makes the 'dematerialisation' noise and the light slowly flashes on and off. There is a button on the back to switch the sound off if it's getting on your nerves but mine will stay switched on....I half expect it to disappear when I plug things into it ;)
A fun addition to your desktop.
The sound effect is realistic and loud enough and the light fades in and out nicely (I had a fear it would simply blink) -- so the overall effect is good. I have a small qualm over the light being on all the time when 'not vanishing' since it's a fairly bright blue LED and can be distracting. Otherwise, this product would be difficult to improve on.
Update: here we are six years on (it was a snip with the Tardis of course), still works in all respects and still looks good. Obviously I'm a 'grown-up', but I have to say that I feel pretty cool to have it on my desk. In fact, I'm just about to nip back to 2006 to suggest to myself that I order more as gifts (with matters of such gravity, it's permissable to embark on the usally prohibited return along one's own timeline); with the recent rate of inflation, I feel I'll get more value for money that way than buying today, and Time Lords are nothing if not thrifty.
Update update: Just nipping back in 2015 here. While the current austerity programme isn't as biting as the great depression, 25 quid seems a bit steep? It doesn't reach that price again until 2025! That's why in 2026 I thought it an opportune time to take legal action and claim my share of the profits. The Tardis was my idea after all. I used the money charitably and put Davros in a nice retirement home. Kleptomania has set in and he has a little army of salt and pepper pots, bless him.
The functionality issues aside it's a great little Tardis, the sounds, and light are a nice touch, and they work perfectly fine. It's well built, and makes a great addition to my collection of Doctor Who desktop items that keep me distracted during the day.
Purchased for my 9 year old who found 2 laptop USB points inadequate. Previously had a standard hub where if anything more than a mouse was plugged in nothing worked. Really impressed, the tardis noise is amusing but only makes noise when you plug something in or press the sound button. Printer, webcam and mouse all work perfectly and the blue light on top is not distracting. I would rate it very highy as a PC accessory rather than a toy but more interesting to look at than a standard hub, highly recommended.
* It looks as cool as a bow tie and fez on your desk.
* The little blue light (which I'd expected to be quite annoying as I normally hate superfluous, distracting LEDs on computer peripherals) is actually a rather nice, subtle shade of pale blue that's not distracting at all. Plus it fades in and out at an appropriately sedate, tardis-like pace (rather than merely blinking madly) when you plug items in or take them out. The light fading on and off is accompanied by the tardis noise if you've switched that feature on - makes me smile every time. :)
* It's not as big as I'd expected, but is just the right size for an office desk; small enough to keep close by, but big enough to have reasonable detail.
The bad stuff:
* It's quite badly built. I had to nudge the USB ports into alignment with a small screwdriver before I was even able to plug any peripherals in.
* It comes totally over-packaged. I had to remove the base (with that same small screw driver, which wasn't even sonic) to get the retaining wires off of the base (there are plastic-covered metal wires threaded through holes in the base that secure the item to the box that it comes in, and you need to remove the base to get those packaging wires out).
Overall 3 stars, just missing out on 4 because of the poor quality build issues.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
perfect! I can connect all usb key with the sound of the tardis!! :DPublished 4 months ago by Sarah
Did what it was supposed to do & more. I'm very happy as it was a present.Published 7 months ago by thening
fast delivery and great item works very well in the PC or computerPublished 10 months ago by macauley
Bought as a gift for a friend, so envious, may need one myself soon. Love the TARDIS thank youPublished 11 months ago by DJ
Isn't powered. Even with a power adapter, doesn't charge anything attached to it. Makes a great noise though.Published 19 months ago by Mystery Shopper 007
It's a great looking, well sized Doctor Who themed USB hub. Its does not always play the Tardis noise when a device is connected and I cannot see a pattern to the indeterminacy... Read morePublished 20 months ago by R. Avery