- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Doctor Foster - Series 2 [DVD] 
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No one comes through hell unscathed
The award-winning hit series returns for a dramatic new chapter. Two years after exposing her husband Simon's betrayal, life seems good for Doctor Gemma Foster. But when Simon reappears, things quickly fall apart. Gemma's life is suddenly complicated by sexual tensions and destructive obsessions, while she desperately tries to create stability for her teenage son Tom. Dark, adult, and psychologically raw, Series 2 is packed with gripping drama and explosive twists, as Gemma goes further than ever before to protect the people she loves.
Starring: Suranne Jones, Bertie Carvel, Clare-Hope Ashitey, Victoria Hamilton, Adam James, Thusitha Jayasundera, Anna Madeley, Prasanna Puwanarajah, Sara Stewart, Neil Stuke with Tom Taylor and Jodie Comer
5 stars - Leaves you breathless - Metro
4 stars - The Telegraph
4 stars - The Times
4 stars - Daily Mail
Joyous revenge drama - The Guardian
Appointment TV - Radio Times
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main casualty in this, is of course, their poor son, Tom, and it is a point well made. Many people want a sequel, but I think this story has been told. A couple who have only their love for their son in common, attempt to destroy each other and instead, destroy their relationship with Tom. A sobering lesson, despite all the wine quaffing that went on!
Overall, this was well written, well acted, and unmissable TV.
Most recent customer reviews