Customer reviews

on 21 August 2014
This is a lovely bed for my Labrador. Very thick and soft, and I would recommend, also very good value for money. Quick delivery too.
on 1 October 2013
Our little dog loves this. Will recommend to anyone looking for a dog bedding that is definite value for money
on 3 September 2014
Bought the small size and although my dog loves it - it is just basically a basic pillow in a furry pillowcase and is too high to sit in her crate - I wouldn't say the small size is value for money - just go buy a regular pillow with a fluffy case.
on 3 June 2016
Check measurements before buying. Medium size is what I would term large and it is quite a bit higher than I expected but dog loves it, very comfortable.
on 24 March 2016
Lovely bed, exactly as described and same colours as picture. Perfect for our corgi who likes to sleep as stretched out as possible!
on 1 September 2014
Just received today absolutely fantastic ordered the large they are huge

See one answered question