Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Oct 2010 10:51:33 BDT
Gebo says:
I've just received my villager code and since the game is a Christmas present I was just wondering if anyone knew if they expire. I'm pretty sure they don't and I can't find anything that says otherwise but it would be helluva disappointment for it to not work on Christmas. Thanks.

Posted on 29 Oct 2010 11:22:37 BDT
A Hunter says:
I wouldn't of thought they would expire, but maybe Amazon or Lionhead themselves could clarify.

Posted on 29 Oct 2010 12:29:05 BDT
Im pretty sure I read somewhere that the villager code expires by the end of november

Posted on 29 Oct 2010 19:18:43 BDT
Obi-Wan Dan says:
have a look on the collecters edtion on and in 1 of the post it says a date they rum out but i'd use it b4 christmas get the gamer tag log on with it make an down load so it b there christmas

Posted on 31 Oct 2010 18:58:30 GMT
Gebo says:
I really can't find any solid answer to this. I've looked at the other Amazon disscusion forums and and someone said that the Village Maker won't be available after 27th Novemeber, yet i've been on the Lion Head website and there is nothing offical on there only more speculation from the forums. Someone said (who i think is actually someone from Lion Head) that the codes do not expire. If thats true, great but if they still plan on taking Villager Maker down in November, it still makes the code usless.
Guess I'll have to be an early present but I've also got him the new slim Xbox and its gonna be a pain to have to transfer from the old hard drive to the new. Gah!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  29 Oct 2010
Latest post:  31 Oct 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about