The Divorced Dad's Handbook: Advice, support and guidance for all the fathers going through separation or divorce: Practical Help and Reassurance for All Fathers Made Absent by Divorce or Separation Paperback – 15 Dec 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Straightforward practical solutions and advice for those going through court or mediation.
-- Manchester Evening News
About the Author
Steve Davies is himself a divorced dad. He has interviewed many other fathers in the same situation and hopes that their combined experience will help others, not only to adapt to their new circumstances, but to forge strong, ongoing relationships with their children. He lives in Dutton, Cheshire.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Well worth reading.
I use this book to help me represent myself in County court and so far it has not let me down in almost 30 sittings before a District Judge.
Very well done and a huge thank-you to Mr Steve Davies.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave it to my son, as he is haveing problems. He said it was a help.Published 14 months ago by Mr. B.
If you were not a very involved father until your marriage broke up, then this book is probably ok. But if you were and then faced the utter hostility of an ex hell bent on... Read morePublished on 27 Jun. 2008 by Dads of the UK
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Divorce & Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Reference
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry