Customer reviews

on 22 October 2008
There is so much in this book that you have to read it several times to take everything in. Mary K Baxter was taken to heaven, by Jesus, over a period of 20 days. Her visits describe the beauty of heaven, the activities in heaven, the angels and their assignments, people in heaven, mansions and a special place for children. The libraries in heaven that contain books of records of every single person - administered by the angels. The Glory of God's throne, the worship and joy and so much more. A must to read by everyone, whether you are a believer or not.
on 14 February 2010
I bought this book following the death of someone very close as it was recommended. The book refers to various chapters in the bible which confirms and seals what heaven will be like. This book is uplifting and I found great peace and comfort reading this book. My mother in law read it and she loved it aswell.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone doing soul searching or requiring comfort that there is an amazing place waiting for us where we will see our loved ones again.

Most definately buy this book!
on 12 April 1999
Mrs. Baxter: Thank you for being such a devoted discple to Jesus Christ. Because of your book, I got my life back on track with Jesus. Once I read the book, I gave it to my friend, who became saved after reading it. Then to my brother, who is in the process of getting his life back on track. Your book is bringing people to the lord. A divine Revalation of HELL, keeps me on track in my walk with the lord. I used to always questions Hell in my mind of "how bad could it possibly be" I know now. I will do all I can to prevent any of my friends/family from going. I now tell as many people as I can about Jesus. I also tell them he is coming back for them. I am getting ready to read your Revalation of Hevean. I am very much looking forward to it. I have heard many wonderful things about. Thanks to you my friend has came to the lord and my walk is back on the right track. God Bless You!! Your sister in christ, Shelly Robison
on 6 March 1999
The first night I read this book it scared the living day lights out of me. I was home alone at the time but I could not put this book down, it's very enlighting. Everyone in the world need to read this book. I read this book in a 2 day span that's how much it captured me! My husband asked me if I believed this book I replied yes, because the author is a christian woman and she would not lie to cast herself to hell, a place she has visited.
on 12 March 2011
I found it slightly disappointing because, if you are familiar with the Bible, there appears to be no new revelations regarding the appearance of Heaven.
Isaiah in the old Testament gives a good description and in very great detail so does the book of Enoch.
on 23 August 2014
One of the best books about Heaven. I love it because I know that a lot of her story can by confirmed as real by other people that had near death experience. This book is written not for money therefore therefore you get free version from author web however I recomend to bay it now.
on 27 January 2013
Wonderful book ,Mary had a lovely time there, so uplifting to read and think of that place awaiting for us, The work of Angels its a must read.Thanks Mary B.
on 23 March 2014
brilliant value and this item is highly recommended A* service good book for wanting to learn more about God and cristianity
on 26 April 2013
A book that's worth having, a type of book that I will treasure and worth every penny. I like it very much.
on 2 February 2013
Great book about the third heaven. It`s a must have read for all born again Christians and the unsaved. y