- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Divination Handbook: The Modern Seer's Guide to Using Tarot, Crystals, Palmistry, and More Hardcover – 24 Jan 2019
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Liz Dean (London, England) is a professional tarot reader and Angelic Reiki™ Healer at Psychic Sisters in Selfridges, London. A best-selling tarot author, Liz had studied divination for over 20 years. Liz is the author of The Golden Tarot (over 300,000 sold worldwide), The Ultimate Guide to Tarot, The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Spreads, The Victorian Steampunk Tarot, Fairy Tale Fortune Cards, 44 Ways to Talk to Your Angels, The Tarot Companion, and Tarot Made Simple. Liz is also one of the “Tarot Masters” included in Kim Arnold's eponymous collection of 38 essays. She is also a former co-editor of the UK's leading spiritual magazine, Kindred Spirit (2011–2013), and an award-winning poet.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
GREAT 'PEEP' INTO THE ARCANA
1. Very pleasing layout.
2. Divided into 8 clearly defined introductory sections eg Crystals
3. Beautiful, clear and pleasing illustrations, and photos
4. Great choice of colours and fonts.
5. Concise and straight to the point.
Highly recommended whatever your personal convictions. Read objectively. Take or leave what you read with good intent, purpose and read between the lines.