- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Vermilion (2 July 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091923859
- ISBN-13: 978-0091923853
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.8 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 133,841 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Divas & Dictators: The Secrets to Having a Much Better Behaved Child Paperback – 2 Jul 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Charlie's strategies for improving your child's behaviour are a genuine phenomenon, they work brilliantly" (Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall)
"When your nerves are shredded and you've run out of ideas reach for Charlie Taylor. His calm, practical, well-informed parenting tips will talk you down off the ceiling" (The Sun)
"A warm-hearted and convincing parenting manual" (Telegraph Weekend)
From supermarket tantrums to insufferable car journeys, Charlie Taylor gives stressed out parents easy-to-follow steps to having a much better behaved childSee all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really recommend this book to all parents.
The author describes different challenging behaviours and how to deal with them.
Most recent customer reviews
Happy I purchased