Customer reviews

on 18 July 2017
Brilliant. A recommendation from a fellow CN in training to become a DN.
on 20 July 2017
It's a really good book am glad I bought it
on 13 February 2014
I'm new to Community nursing and will carry this book with me to refer to as I work as well as working my way through sections.

At first glance it looks to be well written and well laid out. A good reference book to help me provide the best care I can to community patients.
on 26 December 2016
Great book, a must have for anybody new to district nursing. Has very detailed instructions for most procedures with each step backed up with rationales.
on 2 October 2016
Thank you Amazon!! I had a blip with this item as pages were missing or duplicated. Informed Amazon...immediately received emailed response with apologies and reassurance...POW! less than 24 hours later A brand new perfect replacement on my door mat! Wonderful. Faith in Amazon fully restored. What more could I ask for!!??

Book is a briiliant thorough and intensive knowledge base for all that is community/district nursing. A must have for community nurses.
on 9 December 2012
A very useful source of infromation, this will be of benefit to nurses, care managers and others studying in the heath profession
on 26 April 2012
I work with nurses and have never fully understood everything that they do. I have read this book which is easy to understand for the untrained and valuable for the trained nurses. An excellent read.
on 23 March 2014
Excellent book, easy to read and refer to. Would highly recommend for students or qualified nurses.
Chosen as recommended by others.
on 28 January 2015
Very good if your starting out in the district. Particularly good for writing career plans
on 27 July 2013
As a student nurse, who will be looking for employment in the district nursing sector very soon, I bought this book to keep me up to spec with recent procedures, techniques and equipment. I also thought it would be a good suck up to my mentors whilst I finished my training. I cannot rate this book high enough! I took it in to my placement area to show off my investment, and I didn't see the shiny new item for quite a while after. The book had disappeared between staff members, who were oohing and aahing at the paperback marvel in front of them. The ISBN number began to be jotted down, phone calls to higher beings were made, and excitement reigned throughout. It soon became apparent that no one had stumbled across this gem of a book before! Copies have now been ordered professionally for more than one district nursing area, as well as personal copies being snapped up too. Personally for me though, it is one book that is superbly easy to understand, covers many aspects of district nursing, is as helpful to the experienced nurse as it is to the aspiring student, and appears to be the perfect suck up and brownie point earner for any student wanting to progress. It works better than cake, which for those who are not in the know, historically cake is always the best suck up material a student nurse could use. I love this book.