Distinguished Figures in Mechanism and Machine Science: Their Contributions and Legacies, Part 3 (History of Mechanism and Machine Science) Hardcover – 11 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book is composed of chapters that focus specifically on technological developments by distinguished figures in the history of MMS (Mechanism and Machine Science). Biographies of well-known scientists are also included to describe their efforts and experiences, and surveys of their work and achievements, and a modern interpretation of their legacy are presented.
After the first two volumes, the papers in this third volume again cover a wide range within the field of the History of Mechanical Engineering with specific focus on MMS and will be of interest and motivation to the work (historical or not) of many.
About the Author
PhD Professor, Laboratory of Robotics and Mechatronics, University of Cassino and South Latium, Cassino, Italy
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Engineering
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Teaching & Learning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Engineering & Technology
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Industrial Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Computer Aided Manufacture
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies