- Paperback: 246 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press (15 Sept. 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226452352
- ISBN-13: 978-0226452357
- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 1.8 x 23.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,853,478 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Distant Cycles: Schubert and the Conceiving of Song (Anthropology) Paperback – 15 Sep 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Richard Kramer is distinguished professor emeritus of music at the CUNY Graduate Center. A fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, he is the author of the award-winning Distant Cycles: Schubert and the Conceiving of Song, also published by the University of Chicago Press, and Unfinished Music.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Songwriting
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Orchestral
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics