Disrupting Territories: Land, Commodification & Conflict in Sudan (0) (Eastern Africa Series) Hardcover – 15 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Nowhere has a range of case studies of Sudan been brought together in a single volume. Given the concern with the growing number and complexity of conflicts in Sudan and South Sudan there is a significant readership in academic circles and from those involved in humanitarian organisations of all kinds. --Professor Peter Woodward, University of Reading
A timely contribution to an important set of debates ... tackles questions emerging from discussions about modernisation, urbanisation and globalisation from an explicitly local angle with regards to Sudan. --Dr Harry Verhoeven, University of Oxford
An excellent account of the problems.each of the ten chapters are well researched by authors. SUDAN STUDIES
All the contributions offer rich empirical and theoretical insights into understanding the complex and volatile dynamics of land-related contestations in Sudan. The strong theoretical harmony between the chapters makes the value of the book a strong and i
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Property & Real Estate
- Books > History > Africa
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural