1.8M Mini Display Port DP to HDMI Cable Adapter For iMac MacBook Pro Air LCD TV | Thunderbolt Compatible
|Sale:||£6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (46%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This converter can only pass signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI port(Also Support new thunderBolt Port). It is not a bi-directional cable
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Mini DisplayPort is NOT compatible with Macs (before 2008) that have Mini-DVI. Please check your port before purchase!
- Suitable for MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or devices utilizing mini Displayport
- Support HDMI HD solution up to 1920*1080P. Support Audio output.
- Suitable for Mini DisplayPort-enabled laptop such as: Apple MacBooks / Air / Pro / mini / iMac etc.(Macs made before 2010 are NOT able to output audio over Mini DisplayPort) | PC-Graphic Cards (ATI / NVIDIA) / interface cards | Lenovo Thinkpad X230, X1 Carbon, L430/530, T430s/430/530, W530 | HP Envy 14/17 | Dell XPS 14/15/17 | Google Chromebook Pixel | Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 Pro
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
aLLreli Mini Displayport to HDMI Cable connects directly and transmits both audio and video
• Premium chip
• 24k Gold-plated connectors
• 24 AWG oxygen-free copper
• Multi-shielded cable
• ABS Shell
• aLLreli Promise
• Supports full 1080p HD digital video
• Supports HDMI Deep Color 12bit per channel (36bit color depth)
• Supports HDMI 225MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
• Supports uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels and compressed digital Bit-Stream
• Connector: Gold plated Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt male & HDMI male
• Package contents: 1x 1.8M MINI DP TO HDMI for macbook
• HDCP compliant
Please drag the window on the desktop all the way over to the display edge and the window will be displayed on the HDTV. You may set HDTV to a mirror display.
1.With your TV connected to Mac, open System Preference
3.Select Arrangement tag
4.Check Mirror Display
Transmitting audio to TV
1.Open System Preference
3.Select Output tag
4.Choose external HDMI instead of built-in speaker
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is no lag and the image is crystal clear, as can be expected from HDMI. The cable is made from a very sturdy material and feels bulit to last. One word of warning however, the plastic encasing the HDMI pin is quite large and may not fit in some TVs.
Delivery was fast and cable well packaged. I am not a pc/mac expert but I knew I had to watch Daryl with a bazooka on my TV. So as easy as this sounds, I just plugged this cable into the miniDisplay Port of my MAC and the other HDMI end to the TV. As soon as you go to the corresponding TV's source you'll have image input.
Note: if you also want Daryl's bazooka to go Kaboom! (that is, if you want to have sound out from the TV) you got to go to your Mac's config and set the audio to the connected source, the sound will not come from your Tv without you configuring it in the Audio menu.
Oh! I almost forgot, I also had Daryl's bazooka going Kaboom on my Pc monitor, so yeah it does work on both equipment.
I do recommend this product!
I tested it on my TV at home and it worked immediately. In order to deliver the audio from the Macbook I did have to go into settings and set it to output to the TV, but the TV was listed and it was a simple job to click on it. I have since used in a number of venues and it has worked flawlessly.
So great product, great value for money.
(As with all these types of cable you do need to make sure that your are purchasing one which has a connector which fits the Macbook you are using. These have changed from time to time.)
Apple Logo (Top-Left) > System Preferences > Sound > Output - Then choose your TV
Your display can also be changed or adjusted to make it better and to make it fit your screen to either 720p or 1080p/i
Anyway, this is totally worth the money and it works great.
Around this time, the seller contacted me and asked me to rate the product at which point I told them that it had broken. Immediately, they got back to me an apologized and said they would send my a new one, free of charge. Just two days later, a new cord arrived and it works perfectly. As they said to me, their products may fail once in a while, but their customer service will not. I am very impressed with this seller and really appreciate that they took the time to get back to me, and to send me a new product free of charge and hassle.
Additionally, I recently visited a customer site to present a one day technical workshop and when I arrived I discovered they had a 60inch flat screen but no cabling, however this cable was in my travel pack, so I hooked the Lenovo to the flat screen and carried on. The image quality and sound against the customers flat panel was excellent and the audience were very impressed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does't work. I had problems connecting the monitor to my Macbook Air, sometimes it would work but most of the time not. Read morePublished 11 days ago by STmmmmmmmmm
Works perfectly for a fraction of the cost of the Apple offering.Published 20 days ago by R. Catchpole
stopped working within AN HOUR. absolutely furious especially considering such good reviews. used once, unplugged to take laptop downstairs and when i came back plugged it back in... Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Build quality wasn't great, the plastic cover on the MDP broke after a couple times using it. The cable eventually failed completely. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Kieron Ash