Customer reviews

on 2 January 2016
Great version though difficult enough accompaniment unless a competent Grade 5 and above. A few tricky key signatures too but most of big songs are there unlike some editions.
on 8 June 2011
After acting in Beauty And The Beast myself, I was really happy to recieve this music score as it has all of the favorites. This would not be suggested for beginners as there is very litte that are "easy" to sight read, although it is highly recommended to the more experiences that just want to have fun with some lovely music from a fantastic broadway version of this musical.
My favorite pieces are "If I Can't Love Her" and "No Matter What".
on 25 August 2015
I ordered this after my singing teacher gave me one of the numbers to learn for my next session and I have been working my way through the whole album. I have now even watched several versions of the musical on TV so I get a better feel for how the music is used.
on 31 August 2015
Great arrangements of the songs! They are perfect for a fairly experienced pianist. The book includes some pictures of the characters singing their songs which makes it great for remembering the musical. I love this book and highly recommend it.
on 6 August 2002
This book is great. It really captures the music from the show. Some sheet music does not capture the emotion that the original production does but this does. it allows the musician to capture the atmosphere that is created in the theatre. A must for anyone who loves music or 'Beauty and the Beast'.