Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 17 April 2014
Not at all as described, looks like it has been printed off a bad quality picture. Whilst the cover advertised is sharp quality and vibrant, the picture on the case you actually get is dull and blurry. Really not worth the money it would even cost to return it. Very disappointed.
on 2 June 2014
Nice case, details and colours are good, fits nicely. My only issue is that it's a snapon case which doesn't cover the corners they way I'd want. If you drop your iphone it's going to crack no doubt there. Shame really
on 30 June 2014
extremely pleased that this arrived a couple of days before predicted! The colour quality is great, it's just a little tight on the phone so it's hard to get off, but I love it so much I wouldn't want to take it off anyway! so pleased, very recommended.
on 7 December 2013
Exactly what it says it is. Great quality case. Quick delivery. Great value for money. Catches everyone's eye, asking where it is from.
on 6 August 2015
Ordered this as a birthday gift for my wife, only to realise after a couple of days I had bought the wrong phone size. The seller was very helpful and refunded me my money and still let me keep the case to give away myself. When the case did arrive the picture was great quality and was a thick plastic case and not some flimsy cheap plastic. Will definitely reccomend.
The draw is really nice, the case adjust perfectly to the phone, it is too hard to try to take it off, but not really an inconvenience
on 3 October 2014
Doesnt seem to fit my phone very well seems a bit small and the side buttons dont line up with the hole in the case
on 25 July 2014
Great item,arrived exactly within the time I was given,item as described,very happy with this purchase
on 10 July 2014
It's a beautiful case but didn't got my iPhone 5 s
on 31 July 2015
Great phone case, photo on the case is a high quality and can make out every character! Unfortunately didn't fit my phone as I thought it was for iPhone 5C! Great customer service though, thank you!

See one answered question