Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now

Price:£9.94+ £2.03 shipping

on 22 January 2011
Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer.

This is my review on Disney Tangled ds game.

I bought this ds game new & really enjoy it. It's really cute & fun plus I got a free movie ticket in my ds game box to go see the movie disney tangled. I haven't seen the movie yet but from playing the ds game I'm sure the movie's going to be pretty good. So far in disney tangled I'm on chapter 3 in the ds game. There is some reading but nothing to really overeally re-act to if you have a child playing this just make sure they can read first before playing this ds game because there is some reading involved. Try 10 years & up at least. Overall really fun game get's 5 star's from me.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)
1414 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 September 2012
The kids (boy (7) and girl (5)) love playing this - it's just right for their age range. Its a bit hard for my 5 year old, but she's coming along.

I did ask for a description of the games from the kids, but I didn't understand a word they said. But they enjoy it!
on 16 August 2011
This is a basic mission based puzzle game. The graphics style is really cute and the gameplay simple and fun. This game will suit girls between 4 and 8 years old.
on 24 July 2011
Bought this game for my 5 year old who loves Rapunzel. Bit disappointed in game, its quite long winded and can take a while to get to a point where anything exciciting happens. Also you can't save as you go along, only after each level and as each level can be quite long, bored often sets in and the game is put down. My older daughter got on better with the game but still needed help as some of the things to do aren't very well explained. Would not have bought this game had I seen it before buying.
on 24 March 2014
Great wee game but has a lot of reading at the start of each section. My 3year old got bored with all the writing she couldn't read. Always thought they should have audio setting for younger users. Some of the games are challenging enough as well. Probably better suited for 5+
on 5 November 2012
Game is difficult to play for one handed people. Instructions not very clear as to how to go to next level even when levels are completed. Alot of reading to do so not good for children who cannot under 6/who cannot read.
on 8 November 2012
This product was ordered for a 7year old because she requested it. Even though it was rated 3 there were no instructions over the basics, and neither myself(age 66) or my Grandaughter could make head nor tails of it. Some of the games are very difficult to play aas there is no way to win until the game allows it. I will be very careful when buying in future.
on 20 July 2013
A great game with lots of fun to amuse your little one whilst giving you some time to get on with other things knowing they are happy and safe playing on a computerised game suitable for their age. Very colourful and based on the Disney movie.
Happy to recommend. My granddaughter loves playing on her Tangled DS game as she is 4years old and it is most appropriate for her age group. A great buy also a great learning game.
on 11 January 2012
I play a lot of games for all ages of players and this is, without a doubt, one of the most boring Games I've ever played. I don't know who they made it for as there's too much reading for younger gamers and older children would find it utterly repetitive and simple. The graphics are horrible, the sound bland and the gameplay hideous. They could have made it lots of fun with a platform puzzle cross using rapunzels hair to much better effect. It really feels unfinished and churned out, very disappointing.
on 7 February 2011
A nice game for the young ones. I found that this was easy to do, I completed it in 3 hours. The game contains puzzles, animal friends and long lengths of golden hair.
Overall a nice game for a disney fan.

See one answered question