Customer reviews

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Edition: Normal|Change

on 28 February 2009
Bought this at the same time as boogie superstar(with mic) and i am able to play disney sing it fine with the boogie superstar microphone.

i had previsouly played singstar at my friends which i loved, so when buying this wasn't expecting to prefer it, which i don't but still think it is a very good game. As you sing the real video's are playing in the background, the lyrics go along the screen at a reasonable speed, like singstar you follow the arrow along the screen showing you how off or on the notes you are and you can play two players, also there is a teaching school, where it helps you with your pitching, breathing and so on(don't know if it helps:P but its cool).
There is also a good selection of songs from varies disney artists.
Overall i think it is a good game if your into disney, wanting a laugh and don't have a ps2/3 platform for singstar(as at the end of the day i still prefer that due to more of a selection of songs)
on 17 February 2009
We bought boogie, that can with a microphone, we saw the sing it game and thought that looks good, and we already had a microphone, so we thought, we were sorted. WRONG. Apparently you need to have a Logitec microphone, to use this, which is going to cost us another £18.00, kind of feel ripped of
on 17 October 2009
(This is her daughter)
[I HAVE NOT PLAYED THIS YET, RATINGS ARE NOT TRUE]
I bought this with (2) USB Karaoke Microphones for Wii (apparently for Boogie) and they haven't arrived yet. But i read this games cover and it says that you need Logitech microphone which now costs nearly £20! I haven't tried it with the other microphones, but i am afraid that it won't work with them..
After reading that review that has that same problem, i'm worried that the same problem might happen with me too.
I really hope it will work and i wish it had said that it requires the Logitech microphone on this product page. I feel really annoyed and upset because if this. I feel ripped off too, even though i haven't tried this game yet.
on 7 January 2013
Bought for my young son who loves all the Disney movies, Hannah Montana, Camp Rock, High School Musical etc etc, so he loved this
on 28 November 2013
We'll loved my teenager loves to sing so this was the perfect item for her wii.suit any one who loves to sing
on 15 February 2013
just ok , good quality poor song list. x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
on 11 November 2015
Love this, its a big thumbs up all round family game...
on 24 May 2016